- A Consignment Inventory Form can be found on our website,
or can be requested from Manions via fax or email. Please, no items
with reserve price of less than $20.00. (CLICK HERE FOR CONSIGNMENT INVENTORY FORM)
- Submit completed form(s) for approval.
- If you need help with pricing, identification, shipping or any other procedure feel free to contact us.
- Each packing box should include your list of items.
- Please affix a number on each item to match the list.
- If this procedure is not followed correctly, your consignment could be delayed.
- Retain copies of each form for your records.
- All consignment will be processed on a first come first served basis.
- We will follow your instructions as closely as possible.
- Re-runs will be processed as quickly as possible.
- Price reductions on re-runs are usually suggested at 20%.
- Question about Reserve Price & description MUST be addressed 24 hours before the close of the auction.
- All items consigned to The Manions International Auction House become our property, & are under our care & keeping until sold or returned to the consignor. This is an important part of our service, as we insure all items in our possession.
- Removal of an item from a live auction will result in the consignor being charged the bidder & consignor commission.
- Consignors are responsible for transportation expenses to the auction house & return of un-sold items.
- Estates & collections can be picked up by arrangement.
- All questions regarding final pay-off must be made within 30 days of check receipt. After this, all Auction books are closed.
- After auction closes you will be able to view your Sold/Unsold list from the Consignor Web Page.
Consignor Services and Fees
- Manions performs all the work necessary to bring your items to a World Wide Market.
- We assign a unique bar-code serial number
- Wrap & protect
- Warehouse the items
- We run all auctions
- Answer all e-mail & phone calls
- Collect payments
- Pack & ship all orders
- Take care of all returns
- Items in glass enclosures, including all framed items, will be accepted but are shipped at your risk; they are not covered by insurance.
- All firearms requiring an FFL will be consigned only in accordance with BATF rules. Manion's reserves the right to reject any Firearms.
- MANION'S does not accept live flares, explosives, live pyrotechnics or live primers. Inert ordnance is accepted only if disassembled.
- Reproduction items represented or priced as original.
- No Hate material.
- No human body parts.
- No endangered animal material (like ivory).
- Manions reserves the right to reject any item.